Southern Seminary is now offering its classroom experience at conferences throughout the country. Through our conference classes, you can receive the encouragement and training offered by an event, while earning seminary credit at the same time. Join us at any of the upcoming conferences listed here and earn seminary credit.
Current Conference Courses
- ERLC National Conference (Nashville, TN) – August 24-26, 2017
- Sing! Getty Music Worship Conference (Nashville, TN) – September 18-20, 2017
- Cutting It Straight Conference (Jacksonville, FL) – September 19-21, 2017
- D6 Family Ministry Conference (Dallas, TX) – September 20-22, 2017
- ACBC Annual Conference (Jacksonville, FL) – October 2-4, 2017
- Lifeway Leadership Pipeline (Nashville, TN) – October 11-13, 2017
- Sojourn Network Conference (Louisville, KY) – October 23-25, 2017
- Here We Stand (Louisville, KY) – October 31-November 2, 2017
- CROSS Conference
- Evangelicals for Life (Washington, D.C.) – January 18-20, 2018
- The Shepherd’s Conference (Sun Valley, CA) – February 7-9, 2018
- Ligonier Conference (Orlando, FL) – March 8-10, 2018
- 9Marks Weekender (Washington, D.C.) – March 15-19, 2018
- MLK50 (Memphis, TN) – April 4, 2018
- Together for the Gospel (Louisville, KY) – April 11-13, 2018
- 9Marks Weekender (Washington, D.C.) – May 17-21, 2018
- ERLC Academy (Nashville, TN) – May 22-23, 2017
- SBC Annual Meeting (Phoenix, AZ) – June 13-14, 2017
- Truth in Public (Wilmore, KY) – July 10-14, 2017
- Alumni Academy (Louisville, KY) – August 3-4, 2017
Join an Archaeological Excavation and earn course credit!
Keep checking back for additional courses!
All conference courses count for on-campus credit hours. Assignments, registration process, and other details vary. Contact the professor or Garrett Fellow of the individual courses for more info.
Southern Seminary students may register for a conference class by accessing their registration at my.sbts.edu.
If you are a Boyce student and would like to take a master’s level conference class, complete the Class Credit Authorization Form.
For more information call the admissions office at 502-897-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.