Southern Seminary is now offering its classroom experience at conferences throughout the country. Through our conference classes, you can receive the encouragement and training offered by an event, while earning seminary credit at the same time. Join us at any of the upcoming conferences listed here and earn seminary credit.
Current Conference Courses
- Andrew Fuller Conference: Persecution and the Church (Louisville, KY) – September 15–16
- D6 Conference (Louisville, KY) – September 16–18
- Theology Conference: The Five Solas (Louisville, KY) – September 24–25
- Alumni Academy: Sojourners and Strangers (Louisville, KY) – October 1–2
- ACBC Annual Conference (Louisville, KY) – October 5–7
- CCEF National Conference (Virginia Beach, VA) – October 16–18
- The Expositor’s Summit (Louisville, KY) – October 26–29
- ETS Annual Meeting (Atlanta, GA) – November 17–19
- Alumni Academy: The Pastor and Counseling (Louisville, KY) – January 7–8
All conference courses count for on-campus credit hours. Assignments, registration process, and other details vary. Contact the professor or Garrett Fellow of the individual courses for more info.
Southern Seminary students may register for a conference class by accessing their Moodle account at moodle.sbts.edu.
If you are a Boyce student and would like to take a MDiv level conference class, complete the Class Credit Authorization Form.
For more information call the admissions office at 502-897-4200 or email email@example.com.