Southern Seminary is now offering its classroom experience at conferences throughout the country. Through our conference classes, you can receive the encouragement and training offered by an event, while earning seminary credit at the same time. Join us at any of the upcoming conferences listed here and earn seminary credit.
Current Conference Courses
- ERLC National Conference (Grapevine, TX) – October 11-13, 2018
- Andrew Fuller Conference (Louisville, KY) – September 21-22, 2018
- Sojourn Network Conference (Louisville, KY) – November 23–25, 2018
- CROSS Conference (Louisville, KY) – January 2-5, 2019
- Southern Expeditions (Israel) – January 5-15, 2019
- 9Marks Weekender (Washington, D.C.) – March 14-18, 2019
- 9Marks Weekender (Washington, D.C.) – May 16-20, 2019
- Crossover (Birmingham, AL) – TBD
- SBC Annual Meeting (Birmingham, AL) – June 11-12, 2019
Keep checking back for additional courses!
All conference courses count for on-campus credit hours. Assignments, registration process, and other details vary. Contact the professor or Garrett Fellow of the individual courses for more info.
Southern Seminary students may register for a conference class by accessing their registration at my.sbts.edu.
If you are a Boyce student and would like to take a master’s level conference class, complete the Class Credit Authorization Form.
For more information call the admissions office at 502-897-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.