Southern Seminary is now offering its classroom experience at conferences throughout the country. Through our conference classes, you can receive the encouragement and training offered by an event, while earning seminary credit at the same time. Join us at any of the upcoming conferences listed here and earn seminary credit.
Current Conference Courses
- Evangelicals for Life (Washington, D.C.) – January 26-28
- The Shepherd’s Conference (Sun Valley, CA) – February 28-March 3
- Ligonier Conference (Orlando, FL) – March 9-11
- TGC National Conference (Indianapolis, IN) – April 3-5
- ERLC Academy (Nashville, TN) – May 22-23
Keep checking back for additional courses!
All conference courses count for on-campus credit hours. Assignments, registration process, and other details vary. Contact the professor or Garrett Fellow of the individual courses for more info.
Southern Seminary students may register for a conference class by accessing their Moodle account at moodle.sbts.edu.
If you are a Boyce student and would like to take a master’s level conference class, complete the Class Credit Authorization Form.
For more information call the admissions office at 502-897-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.